Sunday, May 01, 2016

Graffiti: Brick Lane & Shoreditch

I was bored so thought I'd head to East London to see if any new pieces had appeared...

Amara Por Dios


Nice


Great to see this one still standing undamaged.







A unique style, almost water colour in nature.

Village Underground. I can only guess the artist had a lot of green paint to use up.


I love this style.

Cenz


The Sepr/Dank collab has seen better days :(



The Krah usually does robots but I saw a few of these on this occasion.

The White Rabbit

A bit hard to make out but beautiful!

Beautiful piece by Jim Vision.


The next ones were all found in a bar on Brick Lane.












Beastie


The Meeting of Styles are due to come to Brick Lane in May so I thought I'd visit the location one more time to get photos of the current pieces before they're painted over.






Fanakapan

Artista




I love what they've done with the van. Masa did the animal side.





Loving this. Jim Vision again.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...