Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Film: Passengers


A bearded Pratt who spends too much time alone, eating bad food, playing video games and dealing with badly written software stalks a hot woman until she falls in love with him.

That was my FB synopsis of the film. It was an ok film. At no point did I look at my watch or get distracted, which given the film is mostly just two people makes it better than I thought it would be.

The director clearly liked Jennifer's white swimsuit outfit as that seems to feature a lot in the film.

and the ending is twee if Hollywood.

My first film of 2016 and I'd be very disappointed if this one is remembered at the end of the year. 



No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...