Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Gig: The Naked and Famous @ Forum Kentish Town

 The second gig of the week took me to Kentish Town and the forum to see indie/electronic group The Naked and Famous, a band I'd never seen before but who's tracks I've liked when I've come across them.

Support act came from a female singer called Shells (I'll guess her name is Michelle). Whilst a little daunted at the size of the venue and audience she did a great job. One to keep an eye on.


Onto the main event and these guys were great. Alisa has an incredible voice and if she wasn't miming (she wasn't) then there was not much production needed on her voice on the albums. Opening with some of their more upbeat recent tracks they worked the crowd brilliantly. One thing I really liked was even their slow tracks seemed to finish with an incredible build up.


This was the last night of the European leg of their tour and I think we gave them a good send off as they head into the next leg. America, be nice to them!

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...