Saturday, June 13, 2009

Banksy vs Bristol Museum


Announced on Friday as a secret collaboration between one of the main Museums in Bristol and their most notorious graffiti artist sees a 3 month exhibition displaying a lot of his work.

Basically Banksy has taken over a run of the mill museum and put his work in amongst the normal displays. I do need to go back as I missed a crack pipe hidden in the porcelain section. I thought I did well to spot the rat in amongst the stuffed animals :D

My vid clips are below and the pictures have been uploaded to flickr, because doing so on here takes too long.


The youtube clips of the animatronics are below.
































No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...