Thursday, April 27, 2006

T-Shirt Hell

No, not a plug for that website, which is very good btw.

I placed an order for 4 t-shirts on this site and the order was despatched very quickly, I definitely couldn't fault the service.

Tonight I come home to find one of the tshirts hanging from a hedge outside the flat. What the hell had happened here? I email the website to find out how they deliver the order if there are more than 1 items in the order, my worry being that the whole order has been sabotaged.

An hour later I go to close the curtains in the living room and spot another t-shirt on another hedge outside, so I recover that one. A quick walk around the neighbourhood and I find the others. I didn't see anybody watching out to see who was salvaging their stuff.

I can only assume that some kids had gotten into the communal entrance to the flat and stolen the package that would have been lying beneath my mailbox (it would be too big to fit in that). It wouldn't have been anyone of age as they'd have kept the t-shirts for themselves; either that or they don't share my sense of humour.

Fortunately I have a good sense of humour and I can laugh about it now but I was a little bit miffed when I came home to what I did. Looks like I'm going to have to send all my large orders to work, where I know it will be safe.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...