The main event for me and I think most of the crowd was Orbital who I saw last year and was more than happy to see again. Yes, they have their sound and they can still win the crowd over with their early anthems but they are adapting the tracks slightly and making them still work. Their track "Satan" was by far the best track and sounded incredible on the venues soundsystem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tracking Bobby Dean
We have a new MP, and so I thought I'd keep an eye on what he delivers vs what he said he would. These are taken from his website and el...
-
My main reason to visit Abu Dhabi was to visit the newly opened Ferrari World Theme Park which after a downplayed opening at the end of Octo...
-
Having a week off work I took the opportunity to spend a few days in Prague. This is the hotel, down the river from the main centre, and far...
-
I've done quite a bit of travelling over the last few years, a mixture of short weekend breaks and long haul adventures. Last Summer I w...
No comments:
Post a Comment