Friday, February 23, 2018

Gig #6: Rudimental @ O2 Shepherds Bush

Rudimental are a producer team who have had some success and I'm not a fan. They weren't on the lineup when I bought the ticket and I might have reconsidered the whole night had I known. Their performance was lazy with the "DJ" twiddling knobs with one hand whilst drinking beer with the other and his mixing wasn't that good relying on filters and spinbacks to move from one track to the next. They also thought it was alright to just stop the track, shout into the crowd the name of the chap we were there for, and then put the music back on. I'm sorry, but Red Snapper showed how to give respect in a respectful way. 

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...