Thursday, February 10, 2005

Parents not well..

Got a call from Dad this morning, saying that mum had spent the night in hospital following some food poisoning. He sounded terrible, and was really cut up. She was discharged after an overnight stay but whilst she was alright, Dad wouldn't keep his eyes off her and wasn't sleeping. I'd never seen him like this, a very sweet gesture but also pretty damaging for him. Even when I insisted he sleep and I'll keep an eye on her, he'd refused. My brother had tried too but to no avail. Eventually we got him to sleep when she went to bed which he did. The next day they were both a whole lot better.

It turns out my mother had taken medicine she'd reacted to in the past, but nowhere near as bad as this. Needless to say that bottle is in the bin. There is no way she's going to be taking that again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about your mom. I am glad to hear that things are better. Bad medicine!

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...