Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Sightseeing: Northern Lights Tour

On my last night I decided to take a punt on going to see the Northern Lights. The season for this hadn't officially started and the majority of tour companies weren't offering their usual tour until the following week, but with a 50% chance being offered I thought I'd give it a go - why not? Cool if I got it, a reason to come back if I didn't.


So we drove out into the middle of nowhere south of the city. The trip started at midnight and the plan was to go out for a few hours.



The camera was picking up some of the borealis, but our eyes were not.

With the weather closing in we decided at 0230 it wasn't to be and headed back. A fun venture but an unsuccessful one.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...