Sunday, July 22, 2018

Gigs #60-74: Blue Dot Day 3

It was raining but I sat through Elle Mary and the Bad Men. OK, but not Lauran good.

Roberts Bakery Band were very good.


Park Hotel were OK

Lost Horizons, I couldn't get into them.

George Fitzgerald wasn't really my thing. A bit like a poor Bonobo.

Ummm, I'm not sure who this is.

Algorave is a lot of fun. Completely inclusive and random. They had a lengthy set that I kept going back to.

Warm Digits had a delayed starter and reduced set but were really good.

Levels seemed to be suffering from some syncing issues with the guy on the left being noticeably out-of-time with the rest of the band. But when they got it right they were great.

Boy Azooga weren't too shabby. I do like Girl Behind A Cigarette.

Snapped Ankles, weird.


The final headline act was the Chemical Brothers who were amazing. I'm seeing them again later in the year.

Henge are odd, just like in previous years.

Human After All was a terrible Daft Punk tribute act. They were severely impeded by the post-midnight volume lowering. Can we get the real Daft Punk please?


No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...