Saturday, December 22, 2018

Gigs #100-101 Blackbyrds & Digitalism @ The Jazz Cafe

A plan to attend a Digitalism DJ set became a chance to see 70s Jazz/Soul combo The Blackbyrds as I got into the venue early and this band were on first. They sounded really good with lots of Motown sounding stuff coming from an excellent live band.

After they finished a big chunk of the crowd cleared out to allow Digitalism to take to the stage. At least I think it was them. There were 2 guys playing and I don't know what they looked like. I left after an hour and once on the train had a horrible thought I'd left during the house DJs set.

I'll never know.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...