Saturday, December 15, 2018

Gigs #95 & #96: Thundercat & Flying Lotus @ Brixton Academy

A chance to see a bunch of acts in one venue was quickly thrown out when our group chose to remain in the bar drinking and when we went to the venue 2 hours after opening, the queue was going around the block so we went back to the bar.

When it was time to try again at 11pm it was just me left, the others had given up. So of all the acts on the card I only got to see 2.

Thundercat was too bass driven for my liking.
Flying Lotus had no progression, and his 3D show wasn't as impressive as a remember it being when we saw it in the Summer. Although I did like he played some Twin Peaks.

Coupled with my first attempt at getting glasses resulting in a broken pair and a free for all to get another pair and a venue so packed I barely made it past the bars at the rear of the venue I'm surprised I stuck around for as long as I did. 

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...