Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Gigs #97-99: Brutallixmas @ The Monarch

Having missed some acts on Saturday I needed to play catch up so saw this free event at The Monarch pub in Camden Town. 3 rock/punk acts, so not my usual thing but it was a night out.

Lakes were up first and my favourite of the three. They did a nice cover of E17's "Stay Another Day".
Adults were up second and weren't that great. The lead singer wasn't sure what was going on and kept introducing each song with "which one are we doing now".
Up last were Brutalligators who I didn't like only because their guitarist chose to stand and block my view for the other two acts; some people have no awareness.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...