Stopped watching Big Brother after one day.
The "personalities" (used in the loosest sense of the word) are dull, very dull.
Unfortunately this show gets so much coverage I'm not going to be able to avoid it, even if I want to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tracking Bobby Dean
We have a new MP, and so I thought I'd keep an eye on what he delivers vs what he said he would. These are taken from his website and el...
-
My main reason to visit Abu Dhabi was to visit the newly opened Ferrari World Theme Park which after a downplayed opening at the end of Octo...
-
Having a week off work I took the opportunity to spend a few days in Prague. This is the hotel, down the river from the main centre, and far...
-
I've done quite a bit of travelling over the last few years, a mixture of short weekend breaks and long haul adventures. Last Summer I w...
No comments:
Post a Comment