I found this on popdoh and it made me laugh. Thought I'd share it with you.
"Remember a few years ago when Ben Affleck and Matt Damon were here shooting Project Greenlight?" (They had gone to Sundance to interview directors and writers and try and create a publicity stunt and an episode out of it.) "I was doing sound in the condo where they were both lodging and filming. At one point Ben took a break from shooting and disappeared upstairs to his bedroom. By mistake he left his wireless mic on."
"Jennifer Lopez was there with Ben, but was hiding out in his room the whole time. At first when I heard Ben kissing her hello, I immediately went to turn the volume down on my headphones. But then they started kissing loudly and making noises, and I felt so guilty, but I left the sound up, and heard Jennifer saying 'I love you baby, I love you... You wanna get busy, baby. You wanna get busy?'"
"Then I heard Ben reply, .'Are you sure you're feelin' better? I don't want you to shit on me again.'"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tracking Bobby Dean
We have a new MP, and so I thought I'd keep an eye on what he delivers vs what he said he would. These are taken from his website and el...
-
My main reason to visit Abu Dhabi was to visit the newly opened Ferrari World Theme Park which after a downplayed opening at the end of Octo...
-
Having a week off work I took the opportunity to spend a few days in Prague. This is the hotel, down the river from the main centre, and far...
-
I've done quite a bit of travelling over the last few years, a mixture of short weekend breaks and long haul adventures. Last Summer I w...
No comments:
Post a Comment