Thursday, October 13, 2005

Gameboy Micro RIP

I bought one of those spanking new Gameboy Micros whilst in Japan.
Today I loaded my clothes into the washing machine forgetting that it was in the back-pocket. Too small to be obvious when feeling the clothes down, as I usually do.

I've aborted the washing program and have salvaged the machine but it's full of water. It did actually manage to start up but it was short lived as it's not doing anything now. There is no way I'm going to risk plugging it into a power supply, so it's as good as dead.

I'll just have to buy a new one when they're officially release here - next month I believe.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...