Sunday, October 30, 2005

a meme

Apologies to Bearettefor stealing this off her website. Does allow me to answer some questions I've not answered before.


Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Shakira, Christie Brinkley, Farrah Fawcet & James Joyce amongst others.

Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
Nope. The property would have never done anything to me so why retaliate?

Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
I've lip synched at a school performance of Yo Twist by Chubby Checker and the Fat Boys (I was Fat Boy #2) and I've done a Karaoke performance of Blur's "Song 2" and Beastie Boys "Fight for your Right to Party" but that was to around 30 people.

What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
Their hair and how they carry themselves.

What is your biggest mistake?
Being consistently complacent.

Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
Yes, but it was a long time ago.

Say something totally random about yourself.
I seem to have worked too many overnights this week and my body clock is a mess.

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yeah, Boy George without his makeup but having seen the recent pictures of him I'm not sure that's a good thing.

Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Absolutely, I'm still a big kid.

Did you have braces?
I did, but only the kind that keep your trousers up; not the dental type.

Are you comfortable with your height?
Yeah I am, but I'm fascinated by tall people.

Do you speak any other languages?
I've studied French, German and Spanish at school and I've self taught myself Japanese. It's all in my head somewhere but filed at the back because I don't immerse myself enough in the countries to develop my skills.

Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
No, I wouldn't suit a tan methinks.

What magazines do you read?
FHM is the only one I buy religiously. I did use to get Bizarre but it got a bit boring.

Have you ever ridden in a limo?
I can't recall any occasion where I have.

Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Not yet.

Do you watch MTV?
No, as I don't have Sky. I do tend to leave music channels on in the background even with their heavy rotation.

What's something that really annoys you?
Politics.

What's something you really like?
Easy; movies, movies and movies.

Can you dance?
Oh yes, I do a mean "pour-a-cup-of-tea" robot and I can bounce up and down raver style if I have to.

What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
I've done 48 hours before. An overnight with work followed by a heavy game playing session when I got home.

Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
Not critical enough to be rushed straight through but yes.

1 comment:

Bearette said...

In America, those kind of braces are called suspenders ;) But you probably knew that.

Anyway, feel free to steal my memes any time. That's what they're there for.

Cheers!

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...