Sunday, December 11, 2005

Make your own Opie Pic


Opie what?

If the pic hasn't given it away Julian Opie is the artist responsible for the superb Blur portraits seen above. This website explains how to do your own. I'm definitely going to give this a go.

How to do cool pop art portraits - no skill required

[edit]Here's my first attempt. My brother's school picture when he was a mere young thing. Not too bad for half hours work using a graphics tool for the first time. I'll do myself later haha! It doesn't look too bad if I say so myself. I could have done more work on the hair, but I'll do that next time.

1 comment:

Chloe' Gardner said...

That's cool :0) I'm gonna check that out!

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...