Thursday, July 07, 2005

London is at a standstill.

Had a very strange journey into work today; trains were late and as I left the station they closed it. Fire engines and ambulances could be heard all over the place. Only when I got into work did I find out there had been a series of explosions around the city.

Well I'm OK, but I have no idea how I'm going to get home. Hopefully the transport network will be restored. At the moment, the underground and the buses have been stopped.

The news is saying that it's some sort of terrorist attack, Al Qaeda has been mentioned but not confirmed. The emergency plans seem to have been put in place very well and everything is being dealt with.

Mobile networks have either gone down due to the volume of calls and texts, or been brought brought down as part of the emergency plans.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...