Thursday, July 14, 2005

Red Bull Messed Me Up

Last night I was working overnight and left for home at 8am.
It passed itself off with no major issues, other than me getting lost in the midst of some new code I'm helping develop. Says a lot for my technical development, or lack of it perhaps.

The problem I'm having is that I had 4 cans of red bull to keep me going through the night. Usually this isn't a problem. The second I sit on the train I usually fall asleep until I get home at which point I fall asleep pretty much immediately. However today I couldn't fall asleep. I was wanting to yawn on the train but whilst my body wanted to, my muscles wouldn't let me and I was left with a feeble attempt that actually hurt. When I got home I couldn't fall asleep. I've never had a reaction like this before.

It's now midnight and I'm going to force myself to go to bed, I've now been up for 40 hours and I could quite easily stay up longer.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...