Sunday, June 10, 2007

Delirium

Its a new trance night in London at the Ministry of Sound, one of the biggest clubs in London and a place I'd never been to.

The atmosphere was brilliant, the music was great, the sound system superb but the volume was a bit excessive in the main room. I couldn't stay in there for too long and how people were able to dance in front of the speakers without ear plugs I have no idea. I spent most of the night in the second room, which was being hosted by the guys who did the "Trance on the Thames" day a couple of weeks earlier.

I'll definitely be going back, but will have to consider ear plugs if I'm to say in the main room.














No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...