Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hackney Graffiti

The aim of this mission was to find the Banksy Baby with Building Blocks piece beside the canals in Hackney. Unfortunately the piece is inside the border of the new Olympic Village and closed to the public. I did contemplate ducking under the cordon to get along the river to take the pic but spotting a patrolling policeman made me reconsider. I like finding Banksy pieces but wouldn't want to be arrested in doing so...I'll try again when the police aren't about, or whenever the Olympic Village opens in 2015 :D

So I made do taking pics of some of the other pieces along the canal.




The baby is just behind this and to the left...next time.








This one was cute.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...