Sunday, November 06, 2005

What religion best suits me.

Saw this on Tom's site and thought I'd give it a go.
My results are below.


You scored as Satanism. Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.



atheism

71%

Satanism

71%

Buddhism

63%

agnosticism

63%

Islam

50%

Paganism

46%

Judaism

33%

Christianity

25%

Hinduism

13%



Actually I'm just as much atheist as satanist before you start thinking I'm the sort of person who kills goats for religious kicks. Am I surprised by the results? Not particularly. I know I'm not religious in the common sense of the term, but I do live by a moral code, even if that code isn't in line with the norm; it's good to be different and at least now I have an explanation for why I chose the tattoos I did haha!

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...