Wednesday, November 30, 2005

What I didn't want for Christmas...



...was to be prescribed a course of anti-biotics.

I've had a cold the last week (who in the UK hasn't) and on Saturday whilst I slept it got to my ear and infected it. It was nice to wake up in the morning and not be able to hear anything from the left, really it was!

Today I finally got to the doctors who confirmed it was a little infected and blocked (like, duuhhhhhh!!!) and he's put me on a course of capsules to help and recommended I get some ear drops too.

The downside is that we start our Christmas parties next week and as you run the risk of exploding if you mix medicine and alcohol I can't really get drunk. It also means I'm not getting the full benefit of my iPod on the journey to and from work. That's not so bad as music, like cute little kittens and puppies, is not just for Christmas but for life; the same cannot be said of Christmas parties.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...