Sunday, November 13, 2005

You Know What Grinds My Gears?

No, not Lindsey Lohan, and no, not the new Family Guy DVD, which is extremely funny but that new advert that is being shown in cinemas telling me not to watch pirate movies.

Now, surely the fact I'm sat in the cinema would be taken as a sign that I don't watch pirate movies. The intended audience for the clip are those that won't be in the cinema but watching the forementioned bootlegs at home where they're not going to see the advert.

Thanks for trying to make me feel bad for doing the right thing, British Cinema Industry. I'll add you to the same list as Sony for punishing those who DON'T do the wrong thing.

Oh, and if I had a girlfriend who looked like Katie Holmes and she jumped at The Fantastic Four like that, I'd dump her :P

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...