Sunday, November 27, 2005

2nd celebrity sighting in a week

Earlier in the week I saw Lee McDonald jogging past me. To those that don't know him he played the part of Zammo McGuire in Grange Hill. He told our generation to "Just Say No" then developed a drug habit. I guess the plan had always been to make it easier to get the drugs himself by removing the competition.

Today, whilst in Croydon I saw Vanetha from this year's Big Brother. I think that was her name, well that's how she pronounced it. She was famous for doing nothing at all. I'm surprised I recognised her; no one else appeared to.

As with the time I saw Sam in Sutton a few months ago, I was so enthralled I went off and did something equally as exciting. Namely taking a dump in the nearest toilet.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...