One of those posts that passes from blog to blog.
This one comes from someone I don't yet know but who's blog I enjoy reading; you know who you are!
1) I don't socialise enough, particular with women I don't know.
2) I am unconfrontational, prefering to just walk away (although I think it's a good thing, most don't).
3) I am quick to pick up on others' grammatical errors.
4) I don't like coffee in all its forms.
5) I remember everything that people got up to on drunken nights out and am happy to fill in the gaps the next day.
1) My tongue is pierced.
2) I have 3 tattoos.
3) I don't look like I should have either.
4) I can fit a stack of 16 pringles in my mouth.
5) Cats don't like me.
6) Mine is the same as your's. Nice to know I'm not the only one!
7) I can't juggle
8) I've attended all 10 B-Boy championships in London.
9) I once got a high-five from MCA of the Beastie Boys.
10) I lost my glasses at the same gig when my face collided with a stage diver.
The latest in the monkey series sees the monkey clan uproot and heading off to the desert, because that's a good climate for monkeys ...
Just a way to track the shows I've seen and have yet to reach. These are the current active shows. I've seen some others that hav...
Our second park of the weekend was Phantasialand, one of the best "theme" parks in the world, and by "theme" I mean the...
The Soundcrash promotion team, who do some of the best live event promotion in the UK have themselves a little music space, Echoes in Hagge...