One of those posts that passes from blog to blog.
This one comes from someone I don't yet know but who's blog I enjoy reading; you know who you are!
1) I don't socialise enough, particular with women I don't know.
2) I am unconfrontational, prefering to just walk away (although I think it's a good thing, most don't).
3) I am quick to pick up on others' grammatical errors.
4) I don't like coffee in all its forms.
5) I remember everything that people got up to on drunken nights out and am happy to fill in the gaps the next day.
1) My tongue is pierced.
2) I have 3 tattoos.
3) I don't look like I should have either.
4) I can fit a stack of 16 pringles in my mouth.
5) Cats don't like me.
6) Mine is the same as your's. Nice to know I'm not the only one!
7) I can't juggle
8) I've attended all 10 B-Boy championships in London.
9) I once got a high-five from MCA of the Beastie Boys.
10) I lost my glasses at the same gig when my face collided with a stage diver.
My trip report for this year's big holiday to the US, Kazakhstan and Japan is now available by clicking here or if you're on a des...
This is a film that I'd seen advertised but had heard nothing about, then the Prince Charles Cinema started a heavy run of it and tru...
Your Name is a very successful Japanese film that has made its way over to the UK. It has become the first non-Ghibli animated film to br...
Just a way to track the shows I've seen and have yet to reach. These are the current active shows. I've seen some others that hav...