One of those posts that passes from blog to blog.
This one comes from someone I don't yet know but who's blog I enjoy reading; you know who you are!
1) I don't socialise enough, particular with women I don't know.
2) I am unconfrontational, prefering to just walk away (although I think it's a good thing, most don't).
3) I am quick to pick up on others' grammatical errors.
4) I don't like coffee in all its forms.
5) I remember everything that people got up to on drunken nights out and am happy to fill in the gaps the next day.
1) My tongue is pierced.
2) I have 3 tattoos.
3) I don't look like I should have either.
4) I can fit a stack of 16 pringles in my mouth.
5) Cats don't like me.
6) Mine is the same as your's. Nice to know I'm not the only one!
7) I can't juggle
8) I've attended all 10 B-Boy championships in London.
9) I once got a high-five from MCA of the Beastie Boys.
10) I lost my glasses at the same gig when my face collided with a stage diver.
A mute cleaner falls in love with an egg-loving fishman whilst being chased by a man with smelly fingers. Someone thought this was good e...
I fancied a week of movie going as there had been a wave of new releases that I'd wanted to see. The first was this one from Clint East...
Free Fire is the kind of film that'd materialise if you were asked to extend the final scene of Reservoir Dogs into a 90-minute film,...
Here are a few photos of 2 Dank Kitchener pieces that can be found in East London. The first is one of his more recent ones and...