Friday, October 21, 2016

Comedy: Stewart Lee, Content Provider Preview


I'd originally planned to see an animated film at the Prince Charles but it had sold out (not a surprise) so at a loose end I thought I'd check to see if there were any tickets for the last preview night of Stewart Lee's new show "Content Provider". I was quite fortunate that someone was returning a ticket so I was able to take that and see the show.

and I'm not going to spoil it here. Needless to say Stewart continues to be a master of his craft with a clever ability to not just make a joke funny, but deconstruct it and make that process funny too. A little meta perhaps but it makes it more interesting than the usual observational stuff that peppers the comedy world. 

It's touring now so go and see it.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...