Monday, November 14, 2016

Film: Gimme Danger


A documentary by noted film maker Jim Jarmusch documenting the story of Iggy Pop and the Stooges, which I only saw because the cinema was offering free tickets to its cardholders. I'm not a big Iggy fan at all, in fact I only know the "I Wanna Be Your Dog" track but having watched the film I feel that I ought to have known about Iggy, as he's an utter legend.

The documentary is good, nothing amazing, just a safe telling of the Stooges, a punk band from Michigan and their rise through the 60's and 70's and their reforming 30 years later. A must see for the fans, and for the less initiated, a good way to get up to speed on the band. 

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...