Friday, November 04, 2016

Gig: Daughter @ Brixton Academy

Daughter is a band who I came across earlier in the year and I really like their sound so when they announced they were on tour I thought I'd get a ticket. Unfortunately when it came to gig night I was tired from work and wasn't really in the right frame of mind to go and see them.


There wasn't really much to see and whilst the live sound was ok, it wasn't quite like the albums. The sound levels didn't feel right with the drummer coming out over the voice of the lead singer. She was also very taken aback with the size of the crowd that had come to see the band (it was sold out) and this made her a little nervous.

The good news is that the songs I do like were all played early on in the set. I decided it was time to leave when someone completely out-of-their-mind decided they wanted to take a photo with me, and I wasn't up for that. That episode triggered my social anxiety so I left. 

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...