Thursday, May 24, 2018

Film #55: Solo, A Star Wars Story

The latest Star Wars film gives us the backstory to Han Solo...I didn't like it.

I'm not sure why the writers/director thought it was appropriate and true to the character to feature a shower scene between him and Chewbacca.

There's an annoying robot character that I was convinced was voiced by Miranda Sawyer who I don't find entertaining at all. It wasn't her but they'd somehow found someone with as annoying a voice.

There is a cool bit towards the end, I'll give them that but overall this is probably the worst Star Wars film I've seen, and I've seen the Christmas special.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...