Friday, March 31, 2017

Show: Found Footage Festival @ Soho Theatre

The Found Footage Festival is the crowning event of a scene I'm only just starting to get into. There are people out there who scour old video collections for amusing content and two of the best, Nick Prueher and Joe Pickett have managed to turn that obsession into an hour-long live shows that they're currently touring with. I saw them as part of a 3-day run in London.

Including content such as religious videos where Jesus is commenting on being touched, to news reel bloopers to some of the worst exercise videos the guys provided a hilarious show from start to finish. I was introduced to this scene through the Duke Mitchell Film Club. I 'll be keeping an eye on these two too. So impressed was I that I bought the entire back catalogue on the way out.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...