Monday, June 12, 2017

Film: The Banksy Job

I'm not sure what to make of this film. I love Banksy but this was more about another "artist" who goes by the moniker AK-47 and who thought it would be a good idea to steal one of Banksy's statues as a prank. The story does play out well and covers the years from when it was stolen and when the "feud" started up until it's eventual conclusion. 

I did laugh but that was more for how the film-makers had pulled the piece together. I can't say I was a fan of AK or his mates, some of who were in attendance and being the east end wide boys you'd expect them to be. Perhaps my view of them was jaded by the fact they thought it was ok to put AK-47 stickers around the venue; that was a bit of a disrespectful gesture to a venue that had gone to the trouble to host their premier. 

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...