Just a way to track the shows I've seen and have yet to reach.
These are the current active shows I've seen
Once in Canada
Once in USA

Once in Mexico

Once in USA

Once in UK
once in Canada
once in UK
Once in USA
Twice in UK

Once in USA

Once in USA

Once in USA

Once in USA

Once in USA
Twice in UK
Twice in UK
Once in USA
The shows below are the ones I've still to see and that are still going
'Auana - resident in Hawaii
'Auana - resident in Hawaii
Alize - resident in Berlin
Ludo - resident in Mexico
The shows below I've seen but have all been discontinued
Once in USA
Twice in UK
Once in USA
Total count of those I've seen is 35
This is a friends list (adding for completeness)
2000 Quidam
2003 Saltimbanco
2004 Dralion
2006 Alegria
2008 Varekai
2013 Kooza
2016 Amaluna
2018 Ovo
2019 Totem
2021 2022 Luzia
2023 Kurios





















No comments:
Post a Comment