Thursday, June 22, 2017

Show: Cirque du Soleil Tracker

Just a way to track the shows I've seen and have yet to reach.
These are the current active shows. I've seen some others that have been discontinued (Alegria, Dralion, Immortal, Quidam, Saltimbanco, Zed and Zarkana)



This one I've seen twice. It was "Believe" in 2013 and "Mindfreak" in 2016.





This one is a commission for a theme park in France and is the end of day water-themed show. 
Theme Parks and Cirque? How have I missed this one?
(I'm hoping to get it this summer)
2017 update: Cirque no longer have this on their site but the park still advertise it on theirs.

This one is new for 2017 and looks to bring Cirque to Ice Rinks. It's currently touring the US.


This one has just started its run.




Yay, this is coming to London in 2018 and I have my tickets!

I saw this one in 2016

This is a bit of an obscure one. It's part of the World's Fair in Astana, Kazakhstan.
and I did see it when I was there.

This was announced in Brooklyn whilst I was on holiday in Manhattan 2016 so I added it.



New for 2017 is this one that is only touring Canada so far.


Post a Comment

Trip Report

My trip report for this year's big holiday to the US, Kazakhstan and Japan is now available by clicking here or if you're on a des...