Saturday, January 13, 2018

Event: Ovo @ Royal Albert Hall

My 26th Cirque show was one that has been touring Asia for years and has finally come to Europe with Ovo taking the usual Cirque slot between January and March.

I went VIP as it's a birthday present to myself and my best friend and it's a tradition we've continued since Quidam in 2000.



It's themed around insects coming across an egg and the theme is one of the simplest to follow. Sometimes it's not always obvious what the story is.

My favourite acts were the human trapeze, diablo juggler and a strange chap in a slinky suit.

Another great show and it means I now have to plan Cirque show number 27, Luzia in Boston! I'm coming for you.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...