Monday, January 01, 2018

2018 aspirations

Making them now and I'll come back at the end of the year to see how I did.

New countries...3 (the first one is confirmed and all paid for)
Revisited countries...5 (US twice and possibly Ireland, Poland and Turkey)
New US States...2 (West Virginia and Michigan are pencilled in)
New rollercoasters...I need 102 to reach 2000 by the end of the year but I think I'll get 70 of those in 2018. I'll be happy if I reach 200 wooden rollercoasters this year which if all goes well I'll reach in the Summer.
Live acts...I want to do 100 this year and have 3 festivals already booked in (Ajunadeep, Blue Dot and All Points East) so off to a good start.
Films...I want to see 100 this year; that's two a week!
Albums...I want to track the new albums I listen to this year, and think I can reach 120.
Cirque du Soleil show...2 (Ovo is booked in and Luzia is pencilled in for the summer)

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...