Saturday, April 02, 2016

Graffiti: Margate

I'd read that last weekend there was a little graffiti event taking place down in Margate with the headliners being The Lost Souls who were going to put up a new triptych in town. Work prevented me from getting down, and the weather turned out to not be so good anyway so one week later I went down to see what progress had been made.



Batman vs Superman is topical. I like this piece.



On the side of the Dreamland complex, a nice nod to one of the most famous episodes.






Work in progress.




These are the 3 pieces done by The Lost Soul guys. Stunning




Some close ups.

Some far away


and a couple of other pieces that I found walking around the town.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...