Sunday, February 21, 2016

Graffiti: Croydon

Some photos from around the eastern end of Croydon. This quarter has welcomed graffiti artists with open arms!






SkyHigh were responsible for a number of these.





Translates to something like "I think you have the heart of an artichoke". French humour perhaps?











The toast is a staple of Artista!






I didn't get this one until I saw the photo. Up close it's just words. Autistic level madness from Wolverhampton-based artist David Hollier










The hoardings across the road from Fairfield Halls are mostly poor tags, but there are a couple of stand-out pieces. It's worth walking a lap around them.




Last time I was here there was a single Dank piece. Now he's made that part of a triptych.

Juse One


A couple by Tizer



My favourite piece of all of these, and a little teaser advert for the upcoming film. Haha!


Pyramids with eyes are another Artista staple. I'm really liking her work more, the more I find.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...