Episode 1: Pilot
- If a timer on a missile start to tick down and cutting the red wire doesn't stop it, an opened out paper clip can be used to short circuit the timer.
- If there are too many guards in the area tie a machine gun to the branch of a tree with a weighty branch held up over the trigger. A book of matches lit on that rope will act as a timer and when the rope is burnt, the weighty branch will drop on the trigger of the machine gun causing it to fire and distract the guards.
- Crushing the barrel of a flare gun will cause it to act as rocket thruster when fired.
- Exhaling the smoke from several lit cigarettes will allow you to see laser protection systems.
- A mirror from a smashed open pair of binoculars will allow you to redirect laser beams and destroy the protection system that relies on it.
- Steel girders that are impeding your progress can be moved out of the way by wrapping it with a knotted firehose and running the water through it.
- A torn up jacket tied around the mouth can act as an emergency gas mask.
- Bars of chocolate can be used to seal cracks in leaking chemical tanks.
- Scraping sodium and storing it in a cold capsule then dropping that into a sealed bottle will give you a bomb with a timer; burying it with sand will allow you to direct the blast.
- Use the master light panel to message in morse code back to people elsewhere in the building.
Episode 2: The Golden Triangle
- A briefcase can be stolen using a magnet attached to a crane.
- To buy yourself some time when escaping from a car crusher, remove the back seat and roll into the boot
- A flare placed under a wheel will act as an explosive.
- Attaching the detonator to an inflating dinghy will act as a timer.
- A flare makes an impromptu rocket launcher.
- Force jeeps off the road by throwing snakes into them.
- A row of machine guns tied to a tree in the middle of the road can take out the tyres on a convoy when the tree is moved out of the way.
- A tree tied to ropes can be used to force jeeps off the road.
- A gas trap can be made from connecting a jeep exhaust to a hidden network of pipes.
- Bring down a helicopter by attaching a winch to one of its skids.
Episode 3: Thief of Budapest
- A crook makes a great jousting weapon.
- A horse can be airlifted by hooking the helicopter winch under the front of its saddle.
- Sandwich light bulbs between 2 planks to cause a truck to stop allowing you to sneak in the back.
- Salt, sugar, and petrol, mixed and drained through a cloth creates dynamite with a timer.
- Block pursuing enemies by fastening razor wire to a digger and driving it across their path.
- Coffee powder is inflammable if thrown in the air and exposed to a flame.
- Make a magnifying glass from a looped paper clip dipped in wine.
- Disrupt traffic light timers by wedging pieces of card into the timing mechanism.
- A radio connected to a police radio tied to balloons will block the police channel.
Episode 4: The Gauntlet
- Window latches can be lifted by squeezing a knife blade into the opening and sliding upwards.
- Slide a piece of paper under a locked door to catch the key when it's pushed out.
- A rolled up map makes a great blow gun.
- A metal bar wrapped up in the map makes a great sneaky weapon with which to hit someone.
- A rolled out map makes a fast way of sliding down a sand dune.
- If escaping by hot air balloon and it suffers a bullet hole, seal the hole by taping the map to it..
- A plastic camera strap can be used to lift an electric fence out of the way.
- Plug a camera flash timer unit into plastique to build a bomb.
- Firecrackers taped to the inside of a church bell will fool enemies into thinking they're being shot at.
- Winching cars together will prevent them from being used to pursue you.
- Repositioning a rear view mirror and a compact mirror into a periscope will allow you to drive a bus from the floor of the vehicle.
- A jeep with a failing engine can be used to create a smoke screen.
- Sneak downhill to the border by rolling steel drums full of explosive materials first before making your own way down in a wooden barrel.
Episode 5: The Heist
- Thread from a tuxedo tied to a paper clip hooked to a woman's dress makes it undo if you step on it as she walks off.
- A shoe buffer can be used to shave the corners off dice allowing you to win at craps. Secrete the original dice in your drink.
- Hoover cord can secure a fire exit door.
- Pressurised cannisters if broken can be use to propel a wheeled bar at pursuing bad guys.
- A magnet from a rotary phone placed in a shoe can be used to mess with a roulette wheel.
- A bent ring can be used to mark a playing card.
- An alarm clock with wire tired to the hands hooked to a fusebox can disable slot machines at 2.10 when the hands meet.
- A mirror from a compact taped to a bent coat hanger and hung over a security camera can give the impression of interference to those watching it. Tying it all to string can allow it to be quickly removed.
- See invisible laser security beams by sprinkling cigar ash over the area.
- Redirect the laser beams by running it through a length of fibre clear rubber piping.
- To discover how to open a vault door, release the pet bird from its cage to set the alarms off, this'll bring the owner up who will show you how to get in.
- A tone-operated lock can be reopened by filling glasses to different heights and rubbing them with your finger.
- The tone can be checked with a pet mynah bird that is familiar with the sound.
- Recovered diamonds can be removed from a room by pouring them down the rain pipes, an additional piece of guttering can divert them into the boot of a getaway car.
- Attach parachutes to a car to escape from an aircraft.
Episode 6: Trumbo's World
- Bamboo wedged under a door can be used to lift it off its hinges.
- A shower pipe placed over a furnace will cause the shower to run hot and create a distraction.
- Climbing rope soaked in paraffin when set alight will prevent bad guys using the same rope to chase after you.
- Wire strung across a river will cause pursuing dinghies to burst.
- Gripping coins in a crocodile clip connected to a car battery creates a spark welder.
- A woman can be freed from under a boat by tying rope around it an overhead support and using a pole to twist the rope and lift the boat up.
- Fertiliser plus cellulite from plant bark, stirred with acid creates nitro manite.
- Boiling latex and pouring over it over some cloth and letting it set will allow you tailor ant-resistant armour.
Episode 7: Last Stand
- Magnesium from a racing bike, filed down, and added to rusted iron stored within a pipe, makes an acetylene torch when ignited with a flare.
- Fertiliser added to a rag wrapped in lighter fluid and wrapped in newspaper makes a bomb. A water cannon can be used to remove pursuing motorcycle riders from their bike.
- Melting ice from a lightbulb left to freeze will cause the lock from a freezer to expand and open.
- A bomb attached to a radio controlled plane will make a distraction.
Episode 8: Hellfire
- A foil gum wrapper can be used to circumvent a blow fuse temporarily.
- Filling a trailer with sand and making a platform from suspension springs will allow you to transport volatile dynamite easily.
- Stretching a spring from a ballpoint pen can be used as a replacement for a Lincoln spring in a van engine.
- A refrigerator can be used as a heat shield.
- Pipes can be laid as railtracks for a car with it's tyres missing.
Episode 9: The Prodigal
- A paper clip can be used to hotwire the ignition on a car.
- Create a smoke screen effect to confuse bad guys by passing sawdust through a hoover and sliding blocks of wood onto a circular saw to catapult them.
- Remove bolts from a tyre to prevent cars pursuing you.
- Fizzy drink and space dust pored on dry ice creates a fake smoke effect. Add that to a ventilation system will trigger people to set off the fire alarm.
- Cause a car to stall by draining the water out of it. Then pulling up alongside in a pickup truck will allow you to hijack the car covertly.
- A wooden baton tied to string can be used to trip bad guys up as they descend a staircase
- Cleaning fluid and mothballs stuffed in a sock and dropped down a telescope cylinder creates a rocket launcher. Some cable and a metal spike fired from it will create a harpoon.
- Pulleys can then be attached to create a zipline.
Episode 10: Target MacGyver
- A bag of ice in a metal tray, with a stack of pans on top can act as a distraction if the ice is melted.
- Cooking oil spread across the floor will cause pursuing bad guys to slip.
- A hosepipe can be used to trip pursuing enemies.
- A sun-lounger can be used to pin 2 fallen bad guys to the ground.
- Tell if someone has been in your house by dusting your doormat and shining a UV light on it. Reeds stuck into a piece of bark will fool bad guys that you're trying to snorkel away.
- Plants from the Uteka family is highly toxic and makes good poison for a dart gun, which can be made from a reed.
- A sharp rock can be used as an axe to chop branches off a tree, which can then be dropped onto a jeep as it passes underneath.
- A jacket full of twigs makes a decoy human, which can be thrown at a jeep to distract it.
- Pine pitch collected in a tin can makes an impromptu land mine.
- Pine cones covered in pine pitch and ignited makes an explosive grenade.
- Grain dust can be made into a bomb by making it into spontaneous combust.
- Saw through a porch support so that it can be made to collapse on the bad guys.
- Pine nuts dropped into flame in a steel drum sound like gun shots.
Episode 11: Nightmares
- A folded gum wrapper attached to a fishing hook makes a great lure.
- Bedsprings removed from the frame, strung together then reattached to the bed and a door and pulled back can create a giant slingshot.
- A beltstrap fastened to a sink outlet and redirected into a power socket, can create a short circuit which will alert bad guys.
- A car battery and old TV screen tied together with jump cables but not touching, set up near a door will be made to touch when the door opens causing the screen to explode; a transistor radio can be used to bring the bad guys towards it.
- A fire-hose wound out and thrown out of window gives bad guys a false impression that you've escaped.
- A deflating tyre can get a bad guys attention.
- Kicking the door open from the inside into them will knock them out.
- Water bottles tied with rope can be lifted into the ceiling and dropped onto warehouse stock and onto bad guys.
- The bad guys attention can be got by setting off a smoke alarm.
- Striking a metal pole against a fire hydrant will cause it to become magnetic allowing you to retrieve a metal capsule from a drain.
Episode 12: Deathlock
- Escape from East Germany by pretending to be dead and carried over a bridge in a coffin which also contains a jet-ski.
- Check your exit isn't being covered by a sentry gun by pushing a suit of armour into its path.
- Turning on all the electric devices at once including attaching a metal bowl to a blender, can block radio waves and hidden cameras.
- A motor from a food mixer fastened to a food cart with an armour headpiece on the top makes a decoy to attract the sentry guns positions.
- Mixing cleaning chemicals into a metal dish will create a smoke screen.
- Use random debris to for a bad guy to walk a chosen path and use some to block his path to alert you.
- A mirror can be used as a periscope to see around corners.
- Attach wiring to an fuse board and make a water tank into a water cannon to blast the bad guy onto the circuitry causing him to be electrocuted.
Episode 13: Flame's End
- Escape from a reactor drainage room by speeding up the door release mechanism by putting an electrical blast into the quartz.
- Removing a barrel from a revolver turns into into a useful tool top open valves.
Episode 14: Countdown
- Untangle a net to create a rappelling line.
- Cut the end off a neon tube and seal it, this can be used to remove phosphorous from a vacuum bomb.
- Add milk to a bakery pipette and top with oven cleaner.
- This can be used to neutralise acid based bombs.
Episode 15: The Enemy Within
- If your car gets shot and the pipe containing the brake fluid is leaking, redirect the fluid from the steering into it.
- If an assassin is in the area who wears glasses, they can be shattered by firing an ultrasound laser at them.
- A couple of props from a science fair, a mirrored disk and a spiral design ashtray can be turned into a hypnosis machine.
- A microphone cable, sheet of rubber and two metal candlesticks can be used to resuscitate a heart attack victim.
Episode 16: Every Time She Smiles
- A metal coast stand can be used as a battering ram.
- Bending a coathanger into a figure 8 shape and fastening it to a bench on one side and a moving carousel on the other will break through the cell in which you're in next door.
- A bent earring can be turned into a lockpick to escape from handcuffs.
- Dizzy bad guys by having them pursue yo onto a carousel and then turning it up and then tipping a box of brass rings into the mechanism to cause it to suddenly stop throwing the bad guys forward.
- A deep cooking pot, some rat poison, some soap flakes and tile cleaner creates a chemical explosion.
- Lard covered with newspaper sprinkled with oven cleaner creates a chemical timer if put under a flow of gas.
- Mixing diesel into water and spraying that behind you will cause pursuing cars to skid.
Episode 17: To Be A Man
- Scaffolding, plastic sheeting and gaffer tape can be put together to create a hang-glider.
- Striking the end of a Butane canister will turn it into a rocket that can be fired at bad guys.
- Fix a water pump by attaching a piece of rubber twisted into a cone into the mechanism.
- A fire extinguisher sprayed into a rock crack with another rock wedged in it will split the rock and cause it to block a road
Episode 18: Ugly Duckling
- High frequency sounds played at volume can disorientate bad guys.
- Attach jump cables and a battery to cell bars to warm them up then freeze them with aerosol sprays to break them
- Electrolytes from a cactus can charge up a battery.
- Bending metal into hoops and attaching to radios will all you to listen in on bad guys through telemetry.
- A parabolic mirror can be used to reflect the sun through a binocular to create a light cannon that can be used to fire a shotgun remotely.
Episode 19: Slow Death
- A napkin folded around a rolled up sock, then drawn on becomes a doll for a bored child.
- A soda syphon sprayed onto a dish of salt will bounce it into the bad guys eyes allowing you to knock him out.
- Local moonshine can be set alight to prevent bad guys pursuing.
- Passing an electric current through a starter lever will prevent hijackers from starting your train.
- A bottle spout can be pinched to create a whistle that horses can hear. A sphygmomanometer, armband for taking blood pressure and an electrical buzzer can be put together to make a lie detector.
Episode 20: The Escape
- Paper mache wrapped around a football and a little wire holding some lit paper can be used to create a hot air balloon.
- Soak clothes in liquid PCP and you have a walking bomb A bucket filled with liquid PCP wired to an electrical connection will create a bomb.
- A melting ice block holding one end of the wire up can act as a timer.
- A cassette recorder tied to a ceiling fan striking a spatula can be played over a PA to trick bad guys into believing a helicopter is coming to attack.