Sunday, March 31, 2013

Leicester Fair

This addition wasn't planned. I'd met some other enthusiasts at Northampton and they were headed here. The fair has three coasters all of which I'd been on before, but the others hadn't so I wasn't looking to ride them but tagged along for the photo opportunities.



 
First coaster was the caterpillar ride that I first rode at this fair last year. It's run by Glen Smith




Second coaster was a new visitor to this fair. Danter's Wild Mouse is one of the most travelled mouse coasters in the UK and has had a great looking paint job for this year.






The final coaster was a Runaway Train ride of which there are many. This one is operated by George DeVey



 








Post a Comment

Trip Report

My trip report for this year's big holiday to the US, Kazakhstan and Japan is now available by clicking here or if you're on a des...