Sunday, March 31, 2013

Northampton Fair


Located in the shadow of Sixfields leisure centre and overlooking the football stadium was his small fair with an interesting collection of rides, including some new hits for me.




The first coaster was a go-gator that I had ridden before. It's operated by Leonard Derry.







The second was a very odd looking caterpillar variant. This is operated by AJ Simons and a ride type I'd never seen before. It definitely met the criteria for a coaster despite looking like at train ride.






The final coaster was also a new one for me. The Mine Train is operated by John Woodword and is another mini coaster variant that I've seen scattered around the UK.












No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...